Buying a Christmas tree has never been so easy
If you are interested in getting financing to decorate your home, discover on this page the best credits that will allow you to buy a Christmas tree , lights, Bethlehem, etc. at the best price, even without additional costs.
What is the price that we will have to pay to buy a Christmas tree?
It is difficult to establish an average price when we talk about Christmas trees, since there are a lot of typologies. In addition, depending on the autonomous community, the city or town where we are residing, the prices will vary greatly.
For this reason, we decided to base ourselves on the prices we have found on the Internet and it seems that we can buy a Christmas tree for amounts of between 30 and 200 euros, although if we do a deep search, we will probably find some more expensive and others cheaper .
Credit cards to buy a Christmas tree
Taking into account that we can buy a Christmas tree for less than 100 euros, credit cards can be very useful to do so. This is because they allow us to get certain amounts of money on credit and offer us two options to repay it.
In the first place, by means of the total payment we will be able to have the amount that we select and reimburse it at the beginning of the following month without any additional cost. That is, we will only return the borrowed capital. However, it is important that we are clear that the refund must be total, that is, we will have to return all the money that has been granted in a single payment. Secondly, we have the option of repaying the money on credit through the fractioned payment method , that is, in different monthly installments with certain interest applied that can be useful if the price of the tree is high and we prefer to return the capital in Several months.
In addition to this, the vast majority of credit cards include discounts, rebates and promotions in different establishments and products. This implies that if we have a discount card in a shop that sells Christmas trees, we can take advantage of it and pay less.
In the event that we do not have a credit card and need small amounts to finance ourselves and be able to buy a Christmas tree, we have at our disposal several private equity lenders that will allow us to get up to 300 euros without any additional cost . That is, if we ask 150 euros, we will only have to return that amount.
However, we must bear in mind that to access these offers, we will need to comply with certain requirements established by the company. The most common are that we return the money on a specific date that the lender establishes, that we are new clients, etc.
What kind of trees are used at Christmas?
When Christmas arrives and we decided to buy a tree, we can choose from a myriad of options. However, we have decided to group them into two large groups. On the one hand, the natural Christmas trees and, on the other, the plastic ones .
If we look at it from the economic side, we probably think that a plastic one is more beneficial to us, since it can last us a lifetime. However, there are certain factors of natural trees that can be heavier and more beneficial, although we stick a higher amount:
- If buying a natural Christmas tree, it is important that we make sure to do it with the roots included. This is because, in this way, we make sure that it comes from a nursery and that, once Christmas is over, we can replant it .
- With natural trees, during their growth, we will get oxygen and remove CO2 from the atmosphere . On the other side, the only plastic they have generated is contamination in their production process and how many more we buy, more will contaminate.
- By buying a natural Christmas tree, we encourage the generation and promotion of “green” employment .
- In the event that our Christmas tree dies, it will become a natural waste that will not contaminate. On the contrary, they will become biomass.
These are the main reasons why it is more advisable to buy a Christmas tree that is natural, as opposed to an artificial one. Also, if we take care of it and care about its condition, we will be able to reuse it the following year.
Expenses added when buying a Christmas tree
Once we have explained the types of trees we can buy, the characteristics of these and the approximate price that we will pay for them, it is interesting to know what additional costs we will have to assume when acquiring it:
- Decorative lights : if we buy a Christmas tree, we are probably interested in decorating it with lights, since it is one of the most common complements of these items.
- The star : secondly, we will have to look for a prop star that we will place in the upper part of the tree.
- Spheres or dolls : finally, another complement that we will add will be the spheres or dolls that we will place around the tree.
All these additional products can be found in a large number of shops and at an affordable price. However, we must bear in mind that they will increase the price of the tree.